Monday, August 29, 2011

I am a blogger! And this is my blog - Bittersweet Enchantment


Where were you born and where do you call home? I was born in Glendale Height, IL but I call NC my home. I have live here for many years.

How long have you been blogging? I have owned my book blog for about a year now. I never blogged before that.

What is the name of the book you most recently blogged about? The name of the book is: Saved - Shadow Vampires.

What did you think about the cover? I liked it but not as much as other I have read.

Can you name one of your favorite chapters? The last one in the book. It had a lot of details about the Shadow Vampires and you get to learn about Connor one of the main characters.

If this book was part of a series, would you read the next book? Yes it is. Allegra Skye is coming out with the next book soon.

Was this a book you were asked to review or did you buy it? No, I was given the book by the author for a review. 

Have you written a book yourself or are you planning to in the future? No, I have not and most likely will not write a book. I don't have the talent for writing. 

What genre is your favorite and why? I love paranormal Romance, and recently gotten into dystopian. Both are just so fun to read.

What are 3 of you all-time favorite books? Well, that would be hard becuase I have a lot more than 3 but three of my favorite series are: The Iron Fey series, The Twilight Saga, and The House of Night series.

Is there an Author that you would really like to meet? Yes, a few. Julie Kagawa, Steptanie Meyers, and  Andrea Cremer. 

Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover? I prefer paperbacks, or hardcover but e-books a nice as well.

Where do you prefer to buy your books? Either at my local bookstores or Amazon.com 

Have you ever read a book more than once? Yes, many time but only if I truly love the book.

Is there a particular movie or TV series that you preferred over the book version? Yes, Twilight saga. The movies were great but you can learn more about the story in the books.

What book are you currently reading and in what format (ebook/paperback/hardcover)? I am currently reading a book for a author called Altered and it is in e-book form. 

What book do you know that you will never read? None, I always give any book a chance otherwise you may pass up on reading a wonderful book.

Are there any new Authors that have grasped your interest recently and why? Yes, Lauren DeStefano. She wrote a book called Wither and I was not sure I would like it but I found Wither to be one awesome book. I loved it. :)

What are your thoughts on book trailers? I personally love them. I know a lot of people don't but they are fun to watch and you can find out more on the book by watching one. 

Do you ever blog in your PJ’s? Yes, I did last night.

Cats or dogs? Dogs, although I like cats as well. 

White wine or red? White.

Coffee or tea? Tea, but coffee is great too. Esp, the favored ones.

Favorite food? My Mom's meatloaf and Mashed potatoes.

Vanilla or chocolate icecream? Neither, I love Strawberry.

What is a movie or TV show that you watched recently and really enjoyed? I watched the movie The Back-Up Plan.

Where can your readers follow you? 


Thank you so much for taking the time to do this interview with me and allowing us a
glimpse into your blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...