Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My name is Alaiel Kreuz and I am a book blogger!


Hi everybody! My blog is “Librarian Mouse”

   Where were you born and where do you call home?
-   I was born in Lima (Peru) since my mom is from there but I was raised in Spain (my dad is Spanish) and then I’ve lived in Brasil, Lima again and now Switzerland. My home? Spain. My favorite country? Brasil.

   How long have you been blogging?
- For the last three months and it’s been awesome!

   What is the name of the book you most recently blogged about?
- Watched by Sharde Richardson (amazing book!)

   What did you think about the cover?
- Watched’s cover is utterly pretty, the colors, the light and the design are wonderful.

   What was you most favorite character and why?
-   That would be Mikayla, the main character, because she is sarcastic, clever and funny.

   If this book was part of a series, would you read the next book?
-   Yes, actually I’m dying to know what happens next!

   Was this a book you were asked to review or did you buy it?
-   I bought it.

   Have you written a book yourself or are you planning to in the future?
-   I have a book almost finished but I’m not sure of the process after that so I will have to do a little research.

   What are 3 of your all-time favorite books?
-   The “Time Master” trilogy by Louise Cooper, “The Vampire Chronicles” by Anne Rice and “Dragonlance” by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.

   Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
-   I really wanted to meet Louise Cooper, sadly she died two years ago.

   Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?
-   Hardcovers, paperbacks and ebooks in that order.

   Where do you prefer to buy your books?
-   In a bookstore but books in Switzerland are really really expensive so I stick with The Book Depository or Amazon.

   Have you ever read a book more than once?
-   Tons, hahahaha.

   Is there a particular movie or TV series that you preferred over the book version?
-   I hate Twilight (other fans out there, please don’t kill me) but the other parts were way much better.

   What book are you currently reading and in what format (ebook/paperback/hardcover)?
-   “Descended by blood” by Angelica Kace ebook copy.

   Are there any new Authors that have grasped your interest recently and why?
-   Well, you of course (I loved “Paradox”), Sharde Richardson (“Watched”), Julie Kagawa (“Iron Fey series”) and Rusty Fischer (“Zombies don’t cry”).

   Do you ever blog in your PJ’s?
-   Actually yes :D

   Cats or dogs?
-   Both.

   Coffee or tea?
-   Cold lemon tea (it’s so refreshing :D)

   Favorite food?
-   Indian and Chinese.

   What is a movie or TV show that you watched recently and really enjoyed?
-   Harry Potter 7.2 (it was perfect!)

   Where can your readers follow you?


   Thank you so much for taking the time to do this interview with me and allowing us a glimpse into your blogging world.
- Thanks to you for the interview, it was really cool to know how do you authors feel with our questions :D


Thank you for sharing and thank you for blogging.  Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...