Saturday, March 2, 2013

Second Post: By: Katie Shelby




Happy First Day Of March everyone. Hope everyone had a great day. I Just Got back in from outside in the dark helping my mom shoot a possum up in a tree she finally got him after a lot of shooting lol. Then I had a feeling it wasn't dead so I went inside, and got my mom and went back and I was right it wasn't. My Mom shot it two more times the second time he was dead. 

What Have you all been Reading? I been reading a lot of books I don't know how I keep up but I do. I am going to try and read three books at a different time. I wonder If I can do it lol. If there are new book's coming out this month that I don't know about and I might be interest in let me know thanks. Sorry this is a short post I will have a better one tomorrow. I hope you all have a great weekend and a great new month :)


Here is a  Free Ebook for you all :)







Authors, for interview questions, click - Here

Contact Katie 












http://pinterest.com/katiesfan20/





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it wasn't a very good start of the month for the Possum!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, but it will get better and he is died now..lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...