Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ella Meldler - An Indie Author on a Mission!



It’s years later than it should have been, but I’m ready to tell you something about me. My need to write is worse than starving for oxygen. Without it, I wouldn't exist. With it, it’s all I can do, to keep writing, keep breathing. Like tip-toeing on a tightrope, as long as I write, I’m balancing, I’m alive and I’m happy.

I knew that back in my youth, when I took on the task of updating the school’s defunct ‘rag’, together with my best friend. I re-learned it later, when life shoved my nose roughly into the certainty of my own mortality.

A new project is like beginning a new life, to me. For as long as I do different things, I transform, I grow. The minute I stop, I go stale.

This need for complete renewal is what pushed me to try so many ideas, in so many genres. I’ve got Martin Little, Resurrected, which is a light-hearted fantasy; The Hunter Series of action thrillers, which will be completed later this year; The Eternal Series of paranormal romance, co-written with K.S. Haigwood; and my latest project, Not Juliet, the first in the Addicted To Love Romance Collection. On the back burner are several other ventures, ranging from non-fiction to conspiracy theories and even sci-fi.

Contact:
FB author https://www.facebook.com/EllaMedlerAuthor?ref=hl#
Blog http://ellamedler.wordpress.com/

About Three Authors is the kind of book that will touch many lives and will give hours of pleasure, entertainment and food for thought. Writing it in collaboration with Patti Roberts, who is a truly inspirational person and an author whose work I respect and love, is an honor to me. I hope you will support us on our journey, and follow our progress on facebook - HERE

When Becky Jensen's mother died on Christmas Eve a year ago, Becky stopped believing in Christmas.
When Becky’s father remarried four weeks ago to a woman old enough to be her sister, Becky stopped believing in family. An hour ago, when Becky thought there was nothing left to lose, Becky caught her high school sweetheart snogging her best friend down at the local pub in the ladies' loo. Standing alone in the park, staring up at the angel on top of the Christmas tree, Becky makes a wish that  changes her life forever…


The very next day, Becky is boarding a plane at Heathrow airport and jetting her way across the ocean to Australia to interview three authors. Friends since their twenties, the women are all now in their fifties. Not only does Becky learn about the lives of three incredible women, she also learns a lot about herself. 

Support Indie authors and share this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...